About Niall McKenna
I haven’t always been a traveler, but I have always enjoyed visiting new places and going out into the wilderness and walking among nature.
It has been almost 2 years since I decided that it was time to go on an adventure and see the world. I had picked up an interest in photography and thought it would be a great opportunity to hone my skills and explore what the world has to offer.
I have since taken thousands of photographs and had the pleasure to work with many people along the way. I have now had my photos featured in many publications and collaborated with some amazing people on my travels.
Follow my adventures as I share the knowledge I gain as I wander and photograph my way around the world!
Queries about sponsorship, business ventures or advertising:
Random Fact About Me
- Top countries on my to-visit list include Iceland, Canada, Estonia and Japan
- I have ridden a horse at 5500m in the Himalayas
- I carry my camera around with me 99% of the time
- My favourite countries….so far are New Zealand, Nepal and Vietnam
- I have bungy jumped 134m in New Zealand
- I gained my Open Water Diving cert in Gili Island, Indonesia
Feel free to contact me!